Friday 16 September 2011

What I'd like to "ad".. - Favorite Jean Arthur Screwball Comedy Poll

Hey!

Do you you like Jean Arthur and screwball comedies??

You do?

Well, isn't that a fortunate coincidence ?

Right now you have the opportunity to go and vote for your favourite screwball comedy starring Jean Arthur @ SCREWBALL CINEMA. (<- please visit this blog!)

The films which made it into the list are:



THE EX-MRS. BRADFORD (1936)



MR. DEEDS GOES TO TOWN (1936)



EASY LIVING (1937)



YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU (1938)



THE DEVIL AND MISS JONES (1941)



THE MORE THE MERRIER (1943)



So - please go and vote!

Thank you - and a big thank you to Monty for giving us the chance to vote..

Honest? Isn't Jean Arthur adorable?

5 comments:

  1. I love Jean Arthur. She was a delight in just about everything she ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this cool post Irene. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti: I love her, too! Just don't know enough of her films yet.. well, another reason to live on.. ;")

    Monty: It was my pleasure. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Jean Arthur's too. Loved the movie posters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great, Dawn! Happy that you like them - because I don't know all the mentioned films I had trouble to choose pictures from the scenes - but movie poster are mostly so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")