Sunday 4 September 2011

Start with a smile!

I don't know about you - but sometimes Mondays just make me feel sick...


so - let's start the week at least with a smile! (yes - again.. a new series..)


Here we have two of my favourite actors:

Sidney Poitier and Anthony Perkins having a bit fun at the Cannes Film Festival in 1961:



oh - and this one is for my friend Jann ~ please visit her lovely blog A LITTLE VINTAGE HELLO!! ~:

~ yay - that's me! Irene!! ~


Have a great week, my friends!

Love,

Irene

2 comments:

  1. Great post Irene. Sidney and Anthony together..very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree, Monty! Love to see both together having fun. :") Glad you like it, too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")