Friday 2 September 2011

Hey it's post #100...Let's celebrate with some classic stars festive photos...

To mark this special occasion, I told Irene I would be posting photos of classic stars doing some celebrating of their own. So without further adieu, here we go.

Esther Williams clowning around...

It's Judy's birthday....

Ava Gardner

Randolph Scott, Nancy Carroll, and Cary Grant


Brigitte Bardot

Music if you please Ms. Dietrich...

Nice cake Sandra...

Big enough knife there Ginger?

Looks like Norma is telling Jean..."Be careful honey!"

And finally Shirley Temple....awwww!

Happy 100th Post to And Then They Start To Sparkle!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Monty! A marvellous choice of pictures!! Thank you so much! Hope you'll stay for (AT LEAST) further 100 posts.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun photos!!

    100 posts!! Way to go!! I'll be around for the next (at least) 100!!

    I'm close to that mark. My Holden post was my 97th. I guess that means I watch alot of movies. True, I do; however, I watch many more than I actually write about...so many movies, so little time to write about them all.

    Have a great day and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! On your 100th post. I always love to visit your wonderful blog. You can really tell that you love classic movies..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")