3. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers' best film together?
4. Your favorite actor named "Robert"?
5. An actor/actress who, when you see one of their movies, you always wish that someone else was in his/her role?
6. An actor/actress that someone close to you really loves that you can't stand or vice versa?
7. An actor/actress that you both agree on completely?
8. Complete this sentence: Virginia O'Brien is to Ethel Merman as...
9. What is your favorite film starring Ray Milland?
11. An actor/actress that you would take out of one film and put into a different movie that was released the same year?
12. Who was your favorite of Robert Montgomery's leading ladies?
13. You think it would have been a disaster if what movie starred the actor/actress who was originally asked to star in it?
14. An actor/actress who you will watch in any or almost any movie?
15. Your favorite Leslie Howard film and role?
16. You have been asked to host a marathon of four Barbara Stanwyck films. Which ones do you choose?
17. What is, in your mind, the nearest to perfect comedy you have ever seen? Why?
18. You will brook no criticism of what film?
19. Who is your favorite Irish actress?
20. Your favorite 1940s movie starring Ginger Rogers?
21. Do you enjoy silent movies?
22. What is your favorite Bette Davis film?
23. Your favorite onscreen Hollywood couple?
24. This one is for the girls, but, of course, the guys are welcome to answer, too: who is your favorite Hollywood costume designer?
25. To even things out a bit, here's something the boys will enjoy: what is your favorite tough action film?
26. You are currently gaining a greater appreciation for which actor(s)/actress(es)?
27. Franchot Tone: yes or no?
28. Which actors and/or actresses do you think are underrated?
29. Which actors and/or actresses do you think are overrated?
30. Favorite actor?
31. Favorite actress?
32. Of those listed, who is the coolest: Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Steve McQueen, or Patrick Stewart?
33. What is your favorite movie from each of these genres: