Saturday 3 September 2011

Swinging with a star - Robert Mitchum



It's Saturday - let's start our weekends with some songs!

How about the singing skills of the stars?

Several film stars did some singing - and were more or less talented.

And some singers appeared in films, too..

Why not heralding our weekend with a tune?


Let's start with Robert Mitchum

(who did two albums - which yours truly Irene actually owns.. yay!)

singing THE BALLAD OF THUNDER ROAD.


He co-wrote this song which was the theme-song of his movie THUNDER ROAD (1958).

For the movie it was sung by Randy Sparks

- but let's listen to Mr. Mitchum - enjoy!:

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe that you own both Robert Mitchum albums. You lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I love both..

    - Yes, I know most people think both albums are a bit ridiculous.. (esp. the Calypso album..) I don't care. I think Robert Mitchum singing is kind of cute.. :")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")