Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The Monkees were waiting soo long for it...

but finally the time has come:

...Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman are dancing in delight...


... Sharon Tate is all ears...


...Sophia Loren reapplies her lipstick...




and you please go voting!


The FAVORITE MUSICAL TOURNAMENT hosted by Monty at Dawn's blog SINGIN' AND DANCING BACK IN TIME. is gone into the next round. It's the 60s!!

Please visit and vote.

Batman and Robin won't loose time to go voting, too!!

Thank you for listening,

Irene

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of celebrities to help you pitch this didn't you? I see you have some connections. Thanks Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some.. but I don't like to abuse them.. but now and then they will come and help .. marvellous people.. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really a cute promo!! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this photo of Paul & Joanne... hehe, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome, Dawn - glad that you like it!!

    Desiree - they are lovely, aren't they? Made me want to dance, too.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well everyone seems eager to help..except Robin..dang it's like he's about to pass out or something...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - Robin is maybe too eager.. Poor kid..

    (You know he's also shouting out the tournament - I told him that noone would notice that on a PHOTO - but he didn't mind.. No wonder that he looks that exhausted..)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")