Tuesday 18 October 2011

Some puppy love.. ..with Barbra Streisand

AND THEN THEY START TO SPARKLE sometimes makes wishes come true..

this is for Desiree - enjoy:

It's all the fantastic Barbra Streisand!

(I had trouble deciding which picture to post - so I posted them all..)



When Barbra Streisand starred in the show FUNNY GIRL in 1965 Joe Namath visited her and her furry friend backstage.


The poodle's name is Sadie.. (I don't think she was married - but for sure a lady..)




Have a great day you all - and hug a good friend!

Irene

6 comments:

  1. I can see why you had such a hard time picking just one cute picture.

    Irene, if you would like to use "Pawsome Pet Pictures", for your pet posts title, you are more than welcome to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cuuuute! Thanks for posting all these Babs & puppy pictures, Irene! :) I especially love the last 2... I love the color in the last one and i Just think the 3rd one is simply adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, Desiree.. You're welcome! The last two are my favourites, too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, good, I didn't miss "dog day" this week. My fruit trees are keeping me so busy that I haven't been able to be around here very much. Only 1 more tree to go, then the harvest is over for this year...and I can rest.

    Anyhow, those pictures are all so cute. Adorable little pooch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive, Patti! A lot to do in harvest..

    Glad you liked the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")