Monday 31 October 2011

It could happen to you...



This is my last post for this series - sadly I have to say that there are enough names on my list Monty and I haven't post yet that could fill at least another month of breast cancer awareness.

I want to say:

Thank you, Monty for helping me out on this series.

All my love to those of you who are affected by this disease - whether because you are diagnosed with breast cancer or love/like/know some one who is affected.

Irene Palfy

* September 11

Not diagnosed with Breast Cancer

- yet?

3 comments:

  1. I was honored to do it Irene. Thank you for asking me. Great pic and a wonderful way to wrap up this amazing series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very suprised at how many actress were diagnosed with breast cancer. Great series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again, Monty! And thank you for your nice comment.

    Dawn: thank you - I am so sorry to say that there about 30 more names on my list..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")