Wednesday 30 November 2011

Happy Birthday!

And again: Some of my favourites are having their Birthday today!

So yay for:



Eamonn Walker

* November 30, 1950

~ What can I say? He is just awesome! And very sexy.. ~



Mandy Patinkin

* November 30, 1952

~ Love him! Love him when he smiles - and love him when he's grumpy. Adorable! Also very, very sexy.. ~

and


Virginia Mayo!

* November 30, 1920
† January 17, 2005

Great actress! She is - of course: very, very, very sexy..


Just a day for sexy people..

All of them are not only actors but very talented musical performancers - though Miss Mayo stated that she was a professional nonsinger -she was a not so bad at dancing: Have a look - this is from STARLIFT (1951):






Mandy Patinkin is here singing a well known song from a classic movie:





Eamonn Walker sounds completely different than Mr. Patinkin.. He was afraid he couldn't do the part of Howlin' Wolf in CADILLAC RECORDS (2008) - because he would have to sing - but I love it! (I am a fan of Howlin' Wolf - and I think Mr. Walker did a good job here - not to mention that I get some kick out of his smile..) The film is one of my modern favourites:



...


Have a great day!

Yours

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")