Tuesday 1 November 2011

Some puppy love.. ..with Fita Benkhoff and Alfred Hitchcock

It's Tuesday again...

...time for another puppy-picture..

Though most of you won't know her - I will post a picture of one of my favourite German actresses

- the wonderful comedienne Fita Benkhoff

- just by the way: It's her birthday today..

* 1901

I just like this picture: The dog is cute and her hair looks marvellous!

And for all of you who just loathe/don't care/ignore German actors/actresses - and want to see someone "really famous" - I'll post:

Alfred Hitchcock - and one of the cutest dogs I ever saw:


Have a great time!!


Yours

Irene

4 comments:

  1. Both photos are adorable...any photo with a dog HAS to be!

    I think it's great that you are introducing us to German actors and actresses. You are broadening our horizons!

    Hugs,
    Pati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's soo kind of both of you!

    Actually I feel a bit strange posting German/Austrian actors and actresses..

    But I will go on then..

    Hug you back, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. - and I love to hear that, Dawn! ;")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")