Tuesday 29 November 2011

Some puppy love.. ..with Errol Flynn and his daughter Deidre


Today we have Errol Flynn:

Here he is with his daughter Deidre at the set of MONTANA (released 1950 - filmed 1948) - the dog had a part in it, too..



And here is Errol Flynn with his Schnautzer Moody (Isn't that a wonderful name??) during the filming of NEVER SAY GOODBYE (1945):



Just by the way: The Errol Flynn month at LET THE SHOW BEGIN will end tomorrow - then Monty and I will post any- and everything related to our moth's topic: Christmas..

Thank you all for listening!

Have a great day

yours (very well and) truly

Irene

3 comments:

  1. I always love seeing the dog photos you have discovered.

    And I must tell you, though I haven't seen alot of Errol Flynn's movies, I HAVE seen Never Say Goodbye...a definite 4 star film for me. Very adorable!!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful pictures!! Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful day watching classic movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Patti and Dawn, for your very kind comments! Always happy when you like the pictures I am presenting here!

    Hope you have a wonderful day, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")