Monday 9 January 2012

Start with a smile.. ..and run with The Who



The Who are one of my favourite bands - always in my Top Ten. That's about that.

So: 

Start your week with a smile!

The Who: 

Pete Townshend, Roger DaltreyKeith Moon †, John Entwistle †

Spend some time with good friends - because you don't know how long they will stay with you..




Please, make some funny faces today - and enjoy being happy and alive!


And of course (because this it the month's theme..):

run like Roger Daltrey does in TOMMY (1975) the The Who Rock-Opera directed by Ken Russell :




Thank you for listening (and hopefully also smiling!)

Yours

Irene

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly put a smile on my face Irene, because I never expected to find a post featuring The Who on a classic movie site.
    "Won't Get Fooled Again" is one of my favourite songs of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Paul! Great song! Just fantastic!

    Glad that you smiled.. One should post about The Who everywhere possible..

    This scene from TOMMY was one of those which always comes to mind when I think of scenes with people running.. ;") Quite iconic..

    Thank you so very much for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")