Monday, 11 June 2012

Let's start with a smile - for Monty!


A new week started today.. and we should beginn it with a smile..


I was thinking a lot of my friend Monty - who went through a little "throat procedure".. He was not very worried about it - but believe me: I was and still am - though he told me already that everything went quite well.. still..

Anyway: 

Monty adores Cary Grant - so this is for Monty:

a picture of his favourite star taken in 1963 by Bert Stern..



Have a hug, my friend! Get well soon!

And to all of us: A wonderful week in good health!

Irene

10 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed, hugs and best wishes to Monty!! Hope he's back to blogland soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope a big kiss from Carole Lombard and Ann Sheridan put him into the pink again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. I think that might work.. ;")

      Delete
    2. Ummm yes Flick Chick..I think it might!

      Delete
  3. Get Well Monty. Fabulous pictures as always Irene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate! Glad that you like them!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Somehow I missed this post..thank you Irene! Loved it..and thanks everybody who commented. And I am feeling so much better now. Really...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Monty. That's good to hear..

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")