Monday, 26 March 2012

Start with a smile - and dance with Joan Crawford and Alan Jenkins!

I hope you all have a great start into your week - and smile a lot!!

How about doing a little bit of jitterbug - with two people I love?

Here they are:

Alan Jenkins and Joan Crawford!

Don't you just love that? This sure looks like fun!!

Have a great week!!

Thank you very much for listening!

Yours truly



  1. I wish I knew how to do the jitterbug. It would be loads of fun to tear up the dance floor that way.

    Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Tuesday.

  2. Thank you, Patti! Hope you'll have a nice one yourself!

  3. My doff my hat to Alan Jenkins. He doesn't look like he's any sort of spring chicken and he's throwing ol' Joan like she's nothing!


I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")