Saturday 8 January 2011

Thank you very much! :")

This blog was awarded with the

given by Tribute Books Mama.

Thank you sooo much! :")

As always in blogland there are some rules which go with the award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (which is in my opinion self-evident.)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


I am going to post these lists on my book blog too - because it was also awarded!! *Yay*

..hm.. Seven things about me.. Let's see:

1. I love silly old songs - and when I am happy I am going to sing them allday long! :")

2. I don't like cut flowers - they made me sad: standig on the table and dying.. *sniff*

3. I am highly anglophile.

4. I love forests - when I was a child I used to spend my days in a nearby forest. On the trees, under the bushes - it was magical and pure peace. I am feeling like that when I am in forests now. :") So: when I die my body is going to be burried in a forest cemetery.

5. I am fascinated by Jack the Ripper.


6. Last year I had two (!) dead birds on my balcony. One in summer and one not even two weeks ago - it died right before my eyes - that made me freak out because I wasn't able to help.


7. My favourite animals are: cats (no surprise in that..), sharks, sloths, wombats, all kind of corvid and butterflies. The German word for butterfly is Schmetterling - when I was a child I had problems spelling that and was used to say: Minkaminks. Well, it's almost the same word isn't it? ;")


This is the toughest part and the reason why it took me so long to accept the award, because I won't give this award to anyone just to come up with ten fellow bloggers.

10 recently discovered great bloggers :


1. A Polar Bear's Tale - great pictures and Aputsiaq is one of the nicest bloggers I know! (Oh - and she loves snow - like I do..) So: If you like art and every thing connected with snow: Please, visit her blog!

2. Book rat - this lady is amazingly creative - give her blog a try! It's great!


3. Stirred, straight up, with a twist - actually the most stylish blog I know!


4. For the vintage fashionista - it's all in the name, folks! :")


5. Doo Wop Dolly - just sooo cute!


6. I Pursuit Of My Inner Pin-Up - because Rapunzel is one of the most amiable ladies I know. :")

7. 50s time - because I love the "Apron Rrevolution" and this is an awesome project! ;")


8. The Vintage Housewife & her closet - yes, I like the 1950ies.. ;")


9. Vintage In A Modern World - this blog isn't a recent find - but I LOVE it! So, please visit Kate's lovely blog!


10. And a blogging - well, may I say- friend (??) is doing a brand new blog: These secrets are for you, dear..... - and it's - like her old blog - : Fabulous!


So, thanks again! I am feeling honoured! And now I am going to sing a happy song allday long:



7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Irene! I'm so glad you gave the award to me :O) Thaaaaaaaanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was fĆ¼r ein toller Blog!!!!!! Ich liebe alte Hollywoodfilme, und habe ´zig Biografien von Hollywood"Diven" hier!
    GAnz viele liebe GrĆ¼ĆŸe, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many new blogs to take a look at. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne - liebes Frl. (yay, noch'n Frl.!!) Klein ;") Dankeschƶn!! Ganz viel SpaƟ mit den Biografien - Ć¼ber Diven kann man gar nicht genug lesen!! Und noch mehr viele liebe GrĆ¼ĆŸe zurĆ¼ck in den "SĆ¼den" - ich hoffe, Du hast trockene FĆ¼ĆŸe!! :")

    Pandora: You're welcome!! ;")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Irene! And since I don't have an email for you, I was wondering if you care to be my guest this June? I would love it if you could. Just shoot me an email at monty_hawes@yahoo.com with an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Monty! And: I'd love to!! :")

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")