Thursday 16 September 2010

Intermediate message

Sorry for being absent such a long time! I was / am sick and for that I was watching many old UFA pictures - the German classics... But I am feeling much better now: So prepare yourself for some new posts! :")

Meanwhile I want to take the chance and say "I bid you wellcome!" to all new followers:


Hej, Sari! It's lovely to have you here!


Hello, Matthew! I am honoured that you are following my blog - I know you do such great work - and sooo much of it!


And: welcome, Whitney - a fellow Janenite and lover of classic novels! And not to forget: Bette Davis Fan!! yay!!!


I am happy to have you all here! I hope you'll have fun and feel free to give comments!


A marvellous day to all of you overseas - and a lovely night to all European friends!! ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been well Irene, hope you get better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paul! I am much better now - I lay about a long time. ^ ^ I am very grateful for your compassionate comment!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - I'll read them all and if I can think of an answer I'll post it. :")